SEMESTER YEAR PIN
ID Number Last Name First Name MI
• You are academically and financially responsible for all courses on your schedule. Non-attendance or ceasing to attend
a class does not constitute a withdrawal. You are responsible for payment of tuition and fees unless classes are dropped
by the refund date. Please see the Academic Calendar for applicable dates.
• If you fail to complete advised courses, your progress toward degree completion may be affected and your graduation
may be delayed as a result.
• If you are receiving financial aid, and you drop or withdraw from classes, your financial aid may be impacted and you
may be required to repay some or all of the financial aid that was received.
• It is your responsibility to know the requirements of your funding source. If you receive a scholarship or tuition wavier,
you may be required to enroll in a minimum of 12-15 credit hours each fall/spring semester. If you process a drop or
withdrawal resulting in less than full-time enrollment, you may compromise this funding.
• If you are an international student, you are required to be enrolled full-time in a minimum of 12 hours each fall and
spring semesters to maintain your F1 status.
• By signing below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of the Cameron University Financial
DENT SIGNATURE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND POLICIES LISTED ABOVE
Advisor Signature Date Student Signature Date
Revised April 2020