Thank you for taking care of yourself and our community.
Due to your potential exposure to the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), you have been
asked to self isolate for 14 days. During this time, you must stay in your residence or
in your relocated room. Also manage and monitor your symptoms to help prevent the
spread of this illness. Please reach out to HUHS if you have questions.
What to have on hand
To make your stay more comfortable, bring clean
and comfortable clothes for the number of days
you’ll be laying low, a favorite pillow or blanket, your
cell phone, laptop, chargers and cords.
You’ll also need a toiletry kit, eye wear, and any
prescription and non-prescription medications.
If you are relocated, your room will be equipped with
other necessary items.
For undergraduate students:
• HUDS will provide your meals
• HUHS will provide you some supplies, such as
a thermometer, hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes,
reusable water bottle
• HUHS will contact you daily
• You will need to contact your advisor and resident
dean to inform of your situation
What Does this Mean for Me?
For the next 14 days,
• Do not go to classes, study groups, ofﬁce hours, the
library or other academic/social/athletic functions
• Do not use public transportation
• Do not go to work
• Frequently wash hands with soap and water.
Use hand sanitizer if soap and water is not handy
• Check your temperature twice daily. Keep a daily
log temperature, presence of a cough or any
• Wear a mask if you are going out for a medical