BCC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 05242019
Please read the following instructions completely:
1. FAFSA: Please complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by
clicking on the FAFSA hotlink.
2. ESSAY: Please prepare an essay explaining why you chose your program of study
and your career goals. List any scholastic accomplishments, special interests and
school or community activities in which you have been involved. Tell us what makes
YOU stand out and why you should be considered for a scholarship! Once complete, save
it to a personal file and then attach to the email that will be generated once you hit the
"Submit Completed Form" below.
3. RECOMMENDATIONS: Secure three letters of recommendation. Once you have
secured the forms you can either mail them to Samantha Benson, BCC Financial Aid,
POB 266, Dublin, NC 28332 or you can email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If
you do this be sure that your name and DOB is clearly on the top of the letters. The second
option is to scan and save them to a personal file and then attach to the email that will be
generated once you hit the "Submit Completed Form" below.
4. TRANSCRIPTS: Your unofficial transcripts will also need to be submitted to Financial
Aid. Follow the same protocol as with your letters of recommendation.
Applicant’s Signature (Electronic Signature is acceptable)
Date of Application
STUDENT CHECKLIST FOR A COMPLETE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Completed, signed scholarship application and attached.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) completed and attached.
Essay completed and attached.
Recommendation Letters are not required but are highly recommended.
Unofficial transcripts attached.
NOTES TO APPLICANTS
• You must have at least a 2.0 GPA on college-level work or a C average on high school
work to be considered for a scholarship.
• Please note that scholarships require you to be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours) and to
maintain the required GPA. If a student drops below the required GPA and/or credit
hours, the remaining scholarship funds will be removed.
• Priority Application deadline April 15.
Date Application Received
GPA Curriculum Program
Number of credit hours Registered for
Information verified by
Date of verification
click to sign
click to edit