Page 8 of 10
I understand, conﬁrm and agree the following:
Use of your Personal Data
The personal details you give on this form will be
subject to the provisions of the General Data
Protection Regulations 2018.
The information will be retained only for as long as
necessary in accordance with our Retention Policy
by Hodge who is the data controller, and may be
stored on paper or an electronic format.
The information held about you may be used for the
• Administering your application
• Verifying your identity and anti-money
• Assist in fraud prevention
• Reporting to regulators and authorities
• Market and product analysis.
The information held about you may be shared with
the following parties:
• Hodge’s approved service providers in relation
to this application; Other members of Hodge’s
group, its subsidiaries and associated companies
• Regulators or authorities where required or
permitted by law.
You have the right to request access to your personal
information held by Hodge; to do so, this request must
be made in writing using our Subject Access Request
Process. Further information regarding this can be
found on our website.
Telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded in
the interest of security and to help improve our service.
Hodge may also use your information to contact you
about its products and services that it believes may be
of interest to you.
Occasionally, we may have products and services that
could be suitable for you. We would like your permission
to contact you by phone, post, SMS or email.
Please conﬁrm if you would like to hear from us about
We will always treat your personal details with the
utmost care and will never pass or sell your information
to other companies for marketing purposes.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing
your personal data, you have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request
a copy of the information that we hold about you
as mentioned above
• Right of rectiﬁcation – you have a right to correct
data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you
can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased
from our records
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain
conditions apply you have a right to restrict the
• Right of portability – in certain circumstances,
you have the right to have the data we hold about
you transferred to another organisation
• Right to object – you have the right to object to
certain types of processing such as direct marketing
• Right to object to automated processing, including
proﬁling – protection against targeted marketing
and decision making
• Right to judicial review - in the event that We refuse
your request under rights of access, we will provide
you with a reason as to why. You have the right to
complain as per the subject access request process
• All of the above requests will be forwarded on should
there be a third party involved in the processing of
your personal data, i.e. if a data subject was to raise
a Subject Access Request.