Request to Apply Repeat Policy
Are you currently enrolled at CSC?
Please review my academic records to determine if I have repeated courses, either at Connors State
College or at any other institution that may apply under the Oklahoma State Regents' repeat policy. I
• I must be currently enrolled at Connors State College and that the policy applies only to courses in
which the original grade is a "D" or "F".
• The policy applies only to the first 18 hours or four courses.
• Both the original grade and the second grade will remain on my permanent records; and that both
grades will be included in the cumulative grade point average reflected on my official transcript.
• The original “D” or “F” grade for a course designated as a repeated course will be excluded from the
calculation of the Graduation/ Retention grade point average reflected on my official transcript.
• If I repeat the same course more than once, only the original grade can be excluded from the
calculation of the Graduation/ Retention grade point average and all other grades earned in that
course will be included in the GPA.
• Upon completion of the review of my record, I will be notified by the Office of the Registrar via my
Connors State College student email account of the action.
• The action applies only to the academic grade and has no impact on financial aid and their action.
Office of Registrar’s Use Only:
Last updated 7/8/2019
click to sign
click to edit