• Electricity is not provided, unless event is held at Memorial Reserve or San Jacinto Plaza Stage.
• Water is not provided.
• Portable restrooms are not provided; permanent restrooms are available at Memorial Reserve.
• Placing of stakes into the ground requires written permission from Parks Administration.
• Parks close 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. October 1- April 30, Parks close 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. May 1 - September 30
• Downtown Plazas Closed from 1:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
• All rentals at Memorial Reserve will require security through parks.
• No vehicles will be driven or allowed onto park grass areas.
• No restriction for the use of parking lots, streets, and abutting park is not included
in reservation and must be shared.
• Littering and dumping of waste prohibited. (Ordinance 9.04.340A).
• Glass beverage containers prohibited. (Ordinance 13.24.190)
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited; unless event is held in Memorial Reserve
(One security guard is required for every 100 persons).
• Illegal to mark, damage, or destroy city property.
• Use of any projectile is prohibited.
• Remove pet droppings, use a leash.
• No horses permitted on park grounds.
• No amusement devices or jumping balloons without written permission on permit.
• Permit required for sale of goods or services.
• Hanging items or decorations on trees or park amenities/ structures is not allowed.
• Permit required for amplified sound.
• Any generator must be placed on a hard surface.
Park Information and Rules
Cleaning is required during setup, during the event and after the event. Clean up plan is required.