The Women’s Fund of El Paso, Inc. is dedicated to improving the status and quality of life for women and girls in the El Paso area. Through purposeful and
affordable philanthropy, we aim to promote the connections women need in order to access the vital resources that foster economic growth and individual
• Previously awarded Women’s Fund of El Paso Scholarship
• Have not yet earned bachelor’s degree
• Maintained enrollment during awarded semester
• Maintained 2.75 cumulative GPA
Renewal of Award will be
• Based on need
• Must be used for educational or training fees, tuition, books,
or child care
• Updated/most recent transcript (unofficial acceptable)
• Updated/most recent financial aid award letter
• Proof of enrollment – if not on transcript provide official enrollment
confirmation from university/school
• Essay answering the following questions:
1. How has the scholarship from the WFEP helped you?
2. What have you been able to achieve this past year?
3. How have you been able to give back to your community this
If awarded, all monetary awards are paid DIRECTLY to the educational
institution or child care facility.
Application Deadlines: Fall Semester – July 15th & Spring Semester – December 15th
Submit complete application and all required documents in one packet via email to:
Degree/Certification currently seeking:
Expected Graduation Date:
Educational institution information:
How will funds be utilized:
I certify that the information on this application is correct to the best of my
knowledge. I hereby give permission for this information to be released to
the donor or potential donors of any scholarship for which I may be
eligible. Furthermore, I authorize the publication of my award and agree
to participate in an interview for this purpose.
Note: If you are including child care costs in the amount requested, please
submit an invoice or form demonstrating fees and indicating the name and
address of the facility.