CITY OF SOCORRO ANIMAL CONTROL
Ordinance 108 Attachment 2; Appendix B
Reclaim/Adoption agreement between Socorro Animal Shelter and;
Last First MI
Driver’s License No. Expiration date DOB _____________________
Address City, State, Zip Code
Phone (Home) (Work)
Type Name Breed Weight Color Sex Age
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION OF RECEIVING THE ANIMAL DESCRIBED HEREIN, THE UNDERSIGNED
AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Shall care for and treat the animal humanely and comply with the Animal Control Ordinance set forth by the City
2. Shall have the animal vaccinated for rabies by a veterinarian or under his/her supervision within 30 (thirty) days
from today’s date ____________. And shall pay any vaccination fees required by the veterinarian in excess of the
rabies vaccination fee. The animal shelter shall NOT be responsible for fees in excess of the rabies vaccination
3. Shall have the animal surgically sterilized by a veterinarian by said date ____________________. And shall pay
any sterilization fees required by the veterinarian in excess of the sterilization fee. The animal shelter shall NOT
be responsible for fees in excess of the sterilization deposit and/or fee. (Must obtain breeders permit to null &
4. Shall keep the animal confined or restrained in such a way as to prevent its unintended breeding. (This option is
NOT available for person/persons adopting a domestic animal.)
5. Shall allow Animal Control to repossess the animal, to become subject to any legal action allowed by law, if
applicable, to forfeit the sterilization or rabies vaccination deposit for failure on the undersigned’s part to comply
with this agreement.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL RESULT IN
LEGAL ACTION AS SET FORTH BY LAW.
Signature of Adopting/Reclaiming Party Date Impound No.
(Please Circle One)
To be completed by Licensed Veterinarian upon Sterilization and/or Rabies Vaccination, and Returned for Refund of
Sterilization and/or Rabies Vaccination Deposit.
I , certify that the above animal was sterilized and/or vaccinated for rabies.
(Please circle one or both)
Clinic Clinic Address Phone# :
Ordinance 108 Attachment 2-1 04 - 01 - 2014
For Oce Use