Transient Permission Request
Print clearly or type.
Read, complete, print, and sign this form.
Submit by:
Email: r e g i s t r ar @ n o r t h g a t e c h . e d u
Fax: 7 0 6 . 7 5 4 . 7 7 7 7
Mail: NGTC Registrar’s Office, PO Box 65 Clarkesville, GA 30523
Hand: Deliver to the receptionist on any NGTC campus
Terms and Conditions:
To be approved as a transient student, you must be in good academic standing. The course(s) you wish to take must be required for
completion of your current NGTC program of study. You must have fulfilled any prerequisites.
If you are approved, we recommend you pay the Host Institution in advance and await reimbursement from either PELL or HOPE for
the amount of aid you are deemed eligible. Submit financial aid questions to: f i n a i d t r a n s i e n t @ n o r t h g a t e c h . e d u
Successful completion with a grade of “C” or better in equivalent course(s) is necessary for transfer credit at NGTC. You must order
an official transcript from the Host Institution and have it sent to the NGTC Registrar’s Office once the course(s) have been completed
for any transfer credit to be posted. It is your responsibility to register for courses which are applicable for your program of study.
All fields are required.
By signing and completing this form you agree to these terms and conditions.
NGTC Student ID #:
Date of Birth:
Zip Code:
Phone :
( )
NGTC Email Address:
NGTC Advisor:
Program of Study:
Associate Degree
Term You Wish to be a Transient Student:
Name of College You Wish to Attend (Host Institution):
Email for Host Institution Admissions Contact:
Email for Host Institution Financial Aid Contact:
List Host Institution Course Number(s) Below:
Example: HIS 1111
List NGTC Equivalent Course Number(s) Below:
Example: HIST 1111
Student’s Signature:
As set forth in the student catalog, North Georgia Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age,
political affiliation or belief, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). For
complaints or information, contact Mike King, VP of Student Affairs (706- 754-7711, Title VI, IX, II), or Kay Morgan, special services contact (706-754-7828, Sec. 504/Title I/ADA) at 1500
HWY 197 N, Clarkesville, GA 30523.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint
Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of
the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence
Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at 9/14/16