• The ATI TEAS exam must be taken between May 21, 2019 (to accommodate the previous
deadline in 2019) and current application deadline of June 22, 2020. A copy of the score
report must be submitted with your application packet.
• The cost of the ATI TEAS exam is $107, which is paid online directly to ATI TEAS at the time
your appointment is made. NO REFUND is available.
• The minimum score to apply is 70.
• To register for the ATI TEAS Exam go to atitesting.com. Please create an account and
select Gwinnett Technical College AH (Allied Health) as your institution.
• Applicants may take the ATI TEAS Exam a maximum of 2 times per application cycle at
Gwinnett Technical College.
• Students may also test at other institutions and have an official score report sent
electronically from ATI to Gwinnett Technical College. Note: We accept both the ATI
TEAS for “Allied Health” and ATI TEAS for “Nursing Students” results. All scores must be
have been sent officially from ATI to Gwinnett Tech and received by our Assessment
Center in order for student to apply. A copy of the official score report must be submitted
as part of the application packet. Students may obtain this score report from the GTC
• The highest ATI TEAS Exam score earned within the application cycle will be accepted.
• To request an ATI TEAS transcript visit atitesting.com and:
o Click on Student Home page; select My Results tab; select Share Results link; select
Gwinnett Technical College AH as your institution; click continue to open the
Shopping Cart, and then click Check Out to open the secure checkout page. ATI
TEAS Exam transcripts are $27.00 and is paid directly to ATI TEAS.
Step 4: Complete the Radiologic Technology Degree Application Form with all required information.
Be sure to attach a copy of your current:
• Gwinnett Technical College transcript printed from gtc-web.org,
• ATI TEAS Exam results
• Driver’s license
• Permanent Resident Card - only if you are not a U.S. citizen.
Step 5: Submit your completed application packet to the email address
email@example.com no later than June 22, 2020. Your packet will be reviewed by
an advisor for accuracy and completion before being submitted for processing. Incomplete
application packets will not be accepted.
The Gwinnett Technical College Radiologic Technology program is accredited by the Joint Review
Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology. Graduates are eligible to sit for ARRT testing.
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
Gwinnett Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Lisa Richardson, Section
504/ADA, Title IX and Equity Coordinator, Building 100, Room 708, 678.226.6691, LRichardson@GwinnettTech.edu.