Repeat Diagnostics Inc. 309-267 West Esplanade North Vancouver, BC V7M 1A5 Toll Free 1-855-295-7173 Form US032017
TELOMERE LENGTH MEASUREMENTS
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND SHIPPING PROCEDURE
Sample should only be collected and shipped on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Requisition Form check list
! Patient name is filled in and matches blood tube ID (first identifier)
! Second patient identifier (date of birth, unique ID number) is filled in and matches blood tube
! Ordering information is complete and signed by the requesting physician
! Result send out information is completed
! Assay type (2 or 6-panel) and optional consultation are selected accordingly
! Payment information is completed
Label the specimen tube with:
Patient Name and ID #
Date and time of collection
Collect blood in EDTA anti-coagulant tube.
5-10ml of blood is required for successful testing.
Store patient sample at room temperature until pick-up by courier.
All blood shipments to Repeat Diagnostics must arrive within 2 days and in good condition.
UN3373 shipping box measuring approximately 9” X 4” X 4”, labeled “Biological Substance Category B)
Specimen bag or sealable plastic bag.
Absorbent material such as paper towel.
FedEx Clinical Pak (provided free of charge from FedEx)
International Air Waybill.
For more information on how to ship clinical samples visit FedEx at
1. Place blood collection tube(s) in sealable plastic bag.
2. Place bag in shipping container. ICE PACKS ARE NOT REQUIRED
3. Place enough absorbent material in shipping container so that blood tubes do not roll around.
4. Seal shipping container with packing tape.
5. Attach address label to top of shipping container.
6. Place shipping container and requisition form inside FedEx Clinical Pak.
7. Fill out the international Air Waybill form.
8. Fill out commercial invoice form. Minimal dollar value must be $4.00 to ensure rapid customs processing.
9. Include 5 copies of the Commercial Invoice with the waybill.
10. Ship on day of collection by FedEx International Priority to:
11. Inform Repeat Diagnostics by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of date shipped and tracking number.