Office of the City Clerk/ One City Hall Plaza/ Manchester, NH 03101/ 603-624-6455
According to RSA 540:1-b, effective January 1, 2011, owners of restricted
property must file a statement with the town or city clerk of the municipality in which the
property is located that provides the name, address, and telephone number of a person
within the state who is authorized to accept service of process for legal proceedings.
Please review applicable State law to determine if your property is defined as “restricted”
property (RSA 540:1-a). If so, you are required to fill out this form and return to the
Office of the City Clerk. The completed form can be mailed to the above address or
emailed to for your convenience.
Property Owner’s Information
Contact Person (if different):
Street Address:
City, State, Zip Code:
E-mail Address (optional):
List all applicable property addresses (street addresses) within the City of
Manchester that have the same contact for service for legal proceedings:
Person within the State of New Hampshire to contact to accept service for addresses
listed above:
Street Address:
City, State, Zip Code:
Contact’s Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
E-mail Address (optional):
Chrome Web Store
It looks like you haven't installed the Fill Chrome Extension Add to Chrome