Transcript(s) will NOT be processed if you have:
1. Unpaid financial obligations to the College.
2. Incomplete records: high school transcript, transcript from other colleges/institutions, immunization records, or etc.
3. Failed to register with the Selective Service.
4. Other obligations to the college: library materials, equipment, textbooks, or etc. which have not been returned.
1. Transcripts are processed by student’s signed request only.
2. There is currently no charge for this service. (Subject to change without notice.)
If you have any questions or need help requesting an Arkansas Northeastern College transcript, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (870) 838-2955.
PERSONAL INFORMATION: PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT LEGIBLY.
Student ID Number or Social Security Number
*Requests to Alternate Addresses must be made on separate forms.
*If this is your first semester with our institution, your transcript will not be available until end of the term.
Include transcripts from (check all that apply):
q Arkansas Northeastern College (July 2003 – forward) q Cotton Boll Technical Institute –
A. Major of Study: ________________________________
q Mississippi County Community College
(1974 – June 2003) B. Last Time Attended: ____________________________
q Unofficial High School Transcript or GED scores
q Immunization Record(s)
q I will pick up on: ________________________________________________________________________________________
q Fax to:
Fax #: ____________________________________________________________________________________________
q Mail to:
City, State, Zip: _____________________________________________________________________________________
Options to Submit:
Print and sign the completed transcript request form and then,
1. Fax to: (870) 763-1654
2. Mail to: Attn: Transcripts
P.O. Box 1109
Blytheville, AR 72316
3. Scan & Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Deliver to: Registrar’s Office