On behalf of PaySmart:
(1) PaySmart (Debit User) will debit the bank account / credit card nominated in the Schedule of this Direct Debit Request as
specified. The Debit User may, by prior arrangement and advice to me/us vary the amount or frequency of future debits.
(2) Should the original terms & conditions of this authority need to be varied a minimum of fourteen days’ notice will be
provided by North Metropolitan TAFE to you. Queries arising as a result of any such variation must be notified to PaySmart two
working days prior to the debit date the variation would apply.
(3) Deferment or alteration (written or verbal) by the customer to the debiting schedule will be considered subject to the terms
and conditions of any agreement between you and North Metropolitan TAFE.
(4) If a debit item is disputed PaySmart (Debit User) or your Financial Institution must be notified immediately. PaySmart will
endeavour to resolve this matter within Industry agreed time frames. Disputed debit items resolved in favour of PaySmart will incur
an administration fee.
(5) Direct debiting through BECS is not available on all accounts. Y
ou are advised to check your account details against a
recent statement from your financial institution. If uncertain, you should check with your financial institution before completing the
(6) When a debit day falls on a weekend and/or a national public holiday all debits for that weekend or national public holiday
will be processed on the PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
. If unsure, you should contact PaySmart (Debit User).
(7) PaySmart may, under certain provisions of the Privacy
Act 1988 give information about you to a credit reporting agency.
This information will be limited to repayments which are overdue pursuant to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreement
between you and North Metropolitan
ou “The Customer” may be liable for any costs associated with the recovery of your
overdue account, this may include, but is not limited to the following; legal fees, interest and mercantile agency collection cost.
(8) It is your responsibility to ensure cleared funds are available in your nominated bank account/credit card to meet the
debit payment. If a debit is returned unpaid by your financial institution, you will be responsible for payment of the debit plus
additional $15.00 for return fees and administrative costs incurred by PaySmart (Debit User). If PaySmart (Debit User) has
not received instruction to the contrary from you, we will debit both the next due payment and any overdue amounts on your next
scheduled debit date.
(9) This authority shall stand pursuant to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreement between you and North
The administration only of this authority is conducted by PaySmart (Debit User) acting as a billing agent for
The services provided by PaySmart are administrative only and do not extend to the provision of any
services or benefits provided by North Metropolitan
This authority shall be interpreted and enforced pursuant to the laws of
the state of Queensland.
o stop or cancel a direct debit it is recommended that you contact North Metropolitan TAFE in the first instance.
and conditions or any agreement between you and North Metropolitan TAFE must be complied with. However, if a dispute
between you and North Metropolitan
TAFE all enquiries regarding a stop or cancellation of a direct debit should be directed
PaySmart (Debit User) or your own financial institution.
(11) Collected funds are held in trust until disbursement. In event of fraud where PaySmart is not at fault, PaySmart will be free
of any legal liability.
(12) No account records or account details will be disclosed to any person or persons except where such information is
required in connection with any claim relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.
(13) All enquiries in relation to refunds must be directed to North Metropolitan TAFE.