DHS-3200 (Rev. 2-12) Previous edition may be used. MS Word 2
TO BE COMPLETED BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL WHEN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION HAS BEEN DONE
ort and conclusions of
Attach Medical Documentation
21. Laboratory report 22. X-Ray
23. Other (specify) 24. History or physical signs of previous abuse/neglect
25. Prior hospitalization or medical examination for this child
26. Physician’s Signature 27. Date 28. Hospital (if applicable)
Department of Human Services (DHS) will not discriminate against any individual or group
because of race, religion, age, national origin, color, height, weight, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs or disability. If you need help with
reading, writing, hearing, etc., under the Americans with Disabilities Act, you are invited to make
our needs known to a DHS office in
AUTHORITY: P.A. 238 of 1975.
This form is to be completed as the written follow-up to the oral report (as required in Sec. 3 (1) of 1975 PA 238, as amended) and mailed
to Centralized Intake for Abuse & Neglect. Indicate if this report was phoned into DHS as a report of suspected CA/N. If so, indicate the Log
# (if known). The reporting person is to fill out as completely as possible items 1-19. Only medical personnel should complete items 20-28.
Mail this form to:
Centralized Intake for Abuse & Neglect
Street Court S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Fax this form to 616-977-1154 or 616-977-1158
Or email this form to DHS-CPS-CIGroup@michigan.gov
1. Date – Enter the date the form is being completed.
2. List child(ren) suspected of being abused or neglected – Enter available information for the child(ren) believed to be abused or
neglected. Indicate if child has a disability that may need accommodation.
3. Mother’s name – Enter mother’s name (or mother substitute) and other available information. Indicate if mother has a disability that
may need accommodation.
4. Father’s name – Enter father’s name (or father substitute) and other available information. Indicate if father has a disability that may
5.-7. Child(ren)’s address – Enter the address of the child(ren).
8. Phone – Enter phone number of the household where child(ren) resides.
9. Name of alleged perpetrator of abuse or neglect – Indicate person(s) suspected or presumed to be responsible for the alleged abuse
10. Relationship to child(ren) – Indicate the relationship to the child(ren) of the alleged perpetrator of neglect or abuse, e.g., parent,
11. Person(s) child(ren) living with when abuse/neglect occurred – Enter name(s). Indicate if individuals have a disability that may need
12. Address where abuse / neglect occurred.
13. Describe injury or conditions and reason of suspicion of abuse or neglect – Indicate the basis for making a report and the information
available about the abuse or neglect.
14. Source of complaint – Check appropriate box noting professional group or appropriate category.
Note: If abuse or neglect is suspected in a hospital, also check hospital.
DHS Facility – Refers to any group home, shelter home, halfway house or institution operated by the Department of Human Services.
DCH Facility – Refers to any institution or facility operated by the Department of Community Health.
15.-19 - Reporting person’s name - Enter the name and address of person(s) reporting this matter.