REPEATED COURSE FORM
PRINT ALL INFORMATION
(* REQUIRED) PRINT ALL INFORMATION. Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
NOTE: This address will become your address of record at the University.
*ID #: B * Name:
* Classification (check one):
Street Apt #
City State Zip
1. A student may repeat for grade forgiveness a maximum of four courses in which a "D", "F", or "WF" grade is earned. Both grades will remain
on the permanent record, but only the second grade will be used to calculate the grade point average.
2. This option may be used only once for each course in with a "D", "F", or "WF" was received.
3. A student must accept, for purposes of grade forgiveness, the first four courses repeated chronologically.
4. No course may be repeated for the purpose of grade forgiveness after a course for which it is a prerequisite has been passed.
5. No course may be repeated by transfer credit.
6. The grade forgiveness provision is applicable only to students who do not possess a baccalaureate degree.
* Department * Course Number * Semester Taken * Semester Repeated OFFICE USE ONLY
Approved / Denied
Processing will take approximately 15 working days AFTER the end of the term in which the course is repeated.
* Signature * Date
View updated academic totals through myUCA.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY:
f the Registrar
Harrin Hall, Suite 224
University of Central Arkansas
Conway, Arkansas 72035-0001