RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
APPLICATION CHECKLIST SECTION 1
Completed Completed college application or current student of CBC
Completed Radiologic Technology Application Check List (Section 1 – this page)
Completed Application coversheet for admission to Radiologic Technology (Section 2)
Completed Student Course Self-Assessment (Section 3)
Completed $29 program application fee paid to CBC (attach copy of receipt)
Completed TEAS exam must be completed by March 2, 2020, cost is $100
Completed Information Session attendance (recommended)
Completed Official college transcripts attached (for every college attended.
• Transcripts must be received and evaluated by the Columbia Basin College Student Records Office no later
than April 15, 2020. Transcripts may be submitted with the College application prior to program application.
This will expedite the admission evaluation.
• Students who have taken classes at Columbia Basin College do not need to include a transcript from CBC. The
Student records Office will provide a current copy of your transcript to accompany this application.
• Prerequisites must be completed by the end of winter quarter, 2020. Spring quarter classes will not count
towards this year’s application process.
Attached Completion on a CBC Health Science Program
• Students who have successfully completed a CBC Health Science program (eg. Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomy,
Healthcare Central Service, etc.) as documented on their official college transcripts, will receive one bonus
point on their admission index score.
Applications will be accepted between January 6, 2020 and March 2, 2020. No priority is given for applications based
on time and date of submission. Late applications will not be accepted.
Post Acceptance Re
Students accepted into the program will be required to:
1. Participate in a criminal background history review. Criminal history background information is required of all
Radiologic Technology students. Information obtained will be considered in determining student eligibility to
complete clinical coursework. Inability to participate in clinical experiences due to the information obtained
from the background check may result in the student’s inability to complete program degree requirements.
Any infraction while enrolled in the Radiologic Technology program must be self-reported to the program
2. Complete a 12-panel drug screen.
3. Have all CBC required immunizations.
4. Maintain a current American Heart Association BLS CPR card.
The above requiremen
ts are at the cost of the student. Accepted students will receive further information and
instructions about completing these requirements.