QuikPAY is a full service eCommerce solution providing students with “24/7” access to view electronic billing
statements (eBills), remit secure Web payments, enroll in installment-payment plans online, and sign up for
direct deposit refunding. Students also enjoy the option of providing parents and other third parties with
permission to view bills, pay online and enroll in installment-payment plans on the student’s behalf.
Students should complete each item below to ensure they receive the full benefit of QuikPAY services!
1. Log into QuikPAY directly from Web Banner (via “Quick Links” at www.brockport.edu). Enter your
Brockport ID and PIN, select the “Student Services” tab, click on “Student Accounts,” and choose
the “QuikPAY Main Menu” option.
2. Check the Message Board for important announcements, including deadlines and instructions.
3. Select the “View Accounts” option from the menu on the left. Choose “Last eB
ill Generated” to view
your latest eBill. Check the “payment due date” listed on the bill; be sure to remit payment on or
before that date to avoid late fees.
Electronic bills are the exclusive billing method for all Brockport student account balances. Paper
bills are not mailed to students. Students should print their QuikPAY statement if needed.
4. Select the “Authorize Payers” option from the menu at left to provide parents or other third-parties
with the ability to view and pay the student’s electronic bill via their own logon and password!
Students may assign access to as many individuals as they choose; this option will be especially
valuable for those families sharing payment responsibility. Authorized Users receive an e-mail via
the address designated by their student notifying them that the electronic billing statement is
5. Select the “Make Payment” option from the menu at left to pay your balance quickly and securely.
You can remit payment via credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) or electronic check (checking
or savings account).
6. Select the “Direct Deposit” option from the menu at left to request student overpayment refunds
(resulting from financial aid awards or other sources) be deposited directly to the student’s bank
account. Direct deposit ensures students receive their refunds securely and quickly — no more
watching the mail for the check!
7. Select the “Payment Plan” option from the menu at left to enroll in a convenient, interest-free
installment payment option. Payments will be automatically debited on the 20th day of the
applicable month from the bank account or credit card you designate.