Professional Development Project Proposal Instructions
Technology Leadership Digital Portfolio Instructions:
• Review your Digital Portfolio (PLN) to ensure functionality
for all components.
• Create a blog space to house your bi-weekly reflections during your internship.
• Create an Internship tab that documents digital artifacts (images, screenshots, videos, embedded presentations).
• Present y
our functional Needs Assessment survey.
• Prepare a 1 page summary describing the distribution of the survey, response volume, response rate, respondent
• Prepare a 1 page summary of the needs identified in the survey.
Professional Development Proposal Paper Instructions:
a 1 page executive summary explaining the goal of your professional development project and how those
goals are aligned to the findings of the needs assessment.
• Prepare a 2-3 page literature review (with 3-5 references) establishing context for your professional development
• Prepare a summary of your proposed professional development activities (1 page per component [tutorials, trainings,
screencasts, websites, etc.]). Include 2-3 objectives for each PD component.
• Prepare a graphic organizer presenting a detailed timeline of your professional development project as an appendix to
• Organize all materials into one APA-aligned paper (5-7 pages with references). See
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for more information about preparing your work in APA format.
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Instructions:
ownload the Memorandum of Understanding.
• Secure permission from a district level administrator to conduct the internship with a signature.
ile all components of your proposal and convert them (if needed) to PDF files and submit them (all at once) to
MED@ycp.edu by October 1st (Spring Internship), March 1st (Summer Internship), or June 1st (Fall Internship).
o Education Technology Internship Application
o Needs Assessment
o Internship Paper
o Signed Memorandum of Understanding
• Approval will be granted by November 1st (Spring Internship), April 1st (Summer Internship), or July 1st (Fall
• Enroll in MED 632.