This document is available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities, consumers
with hearing or speech disabilities may contact us via their preferred
Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing 711 (toll-free nationwide).
Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) Admissions Checklist
PSEO Coordinator: Lisa Gunderson 218-683-8551: email@example.com
Items Needed Prior to Acceptance to Northland PSEO Program
OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
OFFICIAL ACT/MCA/SAT SCORES
OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS
Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) PSEO NOTICE OF STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM –
needed each semester before registration
MDE PSEO 2020-21 Form
Home school students – IMMUNIZATION RECORD if attending on-campus courses.
ACCUPLACER test scores in Math and Reading/English
Northland Accuplacer Website
Send all Admissions Documents to: PSEO@northlandc ollege.edu
PSEO Student Responsibilities:
• Public School Students - Notify your high school of intent to enroll in PSEO by May 30, 2020.
• Fall Semester Start Date is Monday, August 24, 2020
• Know all requirements needed for high school graduation – discuss with your high school
• Northland email accounts are the official means of communication.
• Being successful in college will require maturity, self-discipline, good study and time
management skills. As a rule, you will need to spend two hours of study time for each hour you
are in class.
PSEO Eligibility & Acceptance: High school students must be eligible & accepted in the Northland PSEO
program before registration. Acceptance in Northland’s PSEO program does not equal acceptance in
other college PSEO programs.
• Students who are not PSEO eligible will be responsible for tuition/fees and books/materials.