3100 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002 T 713.718.8521 F 713.718.2112 W hccs.edu 10/2020
___________________________ ___________________________ _______________________
Family (Last) Name First Name Date of Birth (MM/DD/YY)
Mailing List Items:
1. ____Completed form I-765 (typed, not handwritten)
2. ____Copy of SEVIS Form I-20 with OPT recommendation signed by DSO and student (Provided by DSO)
3. ____Completed form G-1145 (typed, not handwritten)
4. ____Copy of passport (at least 6 months from the filing date, or include a receipt for extension or renewal)
5. ____Printout of I-94 https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home > click on Get most recent I-94
6. ____Two (2) recent US passport style photos. Write lightly your name and I-94# at the back.
7. ____$550 money order or personal check payable to US Department of Homeland Security
8. ____Copies of all previous employment authorization documents (EADs) if any
9. ____ Printout of SEVIS Employment page (provided by DSO in case of CPT authorizations on file, if any)
*Attach photos and money order/check to Form I-765 with paper clips. Do not staple.
tion must be received by USCIS before the 60-day grace period expires and within 30 days of the issuance of
the I-20. Refer to the “Date Issued” listed on section #10 on page 1 of the I-20.
For US Postal Services (USPS) Deliveries
USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelope
For Express Mail and Courier Deliveries
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business; Suite 400
1.Submit a copy of your EAD card to your Designated School Official
. Write OPT and your HCC ID in the subject line.
2. Register to SEVIS Portal. An email with instructions on how to create an SEVP Portal account will be sent from do-
not-reply.SEVP@ice.dhs.gov on or after the approved OPT start date. For step-by-step instructions on how to use the
SEVP Portal, please visit SEVP Portal Help
3. Report any changes to your employment situation via the online SEVP Portal.