Hours of Operation: M-F 0730-1600
Closed Weekends & Federal Holidays
The following notes are for POCs responsible for coordinating events at Polaris Hall.
External Events: HQ USAFA/A3O is responsible to de-conflict all major events on USAFA. All civilian outside
organizations and some significant non-institutional USAFA events will require approval/vetting through the USAFA
HQ/A3O office. In addition to coordination with USAFA/A3O, external ‘For Profit’ organizations must also
coordinate with USAFA/A4 (719.333.8718). To request an event through A3O you can use the following link:
Cordon Hours: USAFA’s established cordon (visitor) hours are from 0530 to 2200. If the event requires guests to be
on the installation outside of cordon hours the POC will be responsible to submit an Entry Authorization List (EAL)
through the 10
security Forces Squadron (SFS).
Distinguished Visitors (DVs): If DVs are expected to be in attendance your event you must coordinate with the
USAFA HQ Protocol Office (DSP) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. On USAFA, DV status is afforded to O-7 and
above or individual designated by sponsoring military element.
DV Parking: If parking is required contact the protocol office for assistance in developing a parking plan. Once the
Protocol Office approves parking plan you’ll want to send the plan to Ms. Jeanne Hollander at
Jeanne/Hollander@usafa.edu or call 719.333.2710.
Catering: The POC or designated representative is responsible for contracting with the caterer. If the caterer is not
located on USAFA, the POC must coordinate access to USAFA with the Northgate (333.7365). The POC must
coordinate access through ECP-3 (‘Charlie 3’) to park in the loading zone in front of Arnold Hall; access can be
coordinate through USAFA/A8P or 719.333.3668.
Recommended Caterers on USAFA:
- Falcon Club, Ms. Heidi Jacobson, 719.333.8189 or Heidi.Jacobson@us.af.mil
- Eisenhower Golf Course, Ms. Daisy Hall, 719.333.2606, ext. 1005) or Daisy.Hall@us.af.mil
• Alcohol Policy: IAW AFI 34-219, Alcohol Beverage Program, Para 2.1.8, if alcohol is being served the POC
must use the 10th Force Support Squadron (FSS) and must also coordinate approval through the
installation commander or designated authority (10 MSG/CC). Following approval, the POC should contact
the Falcon Club at 719.333.8189 or HAPS Bar at 719.333.3908.
Alternate Event Venues on USAFA:
• Arnold Hall: 719.333.2710/2750 (Only for cadet activities and mission needs for USAFA permanent party
• Falcon Club: 719.333.8189
• HAPS Bar: 719.333.3908
• Theater (Arnold Hall): 719.333.2721
• Eisenhower Golf Course: 719.333.2606, ext. 1005
• Cadet Lodge: 719.333.1539
• Planetarium: 719.333.3361 or email@example.com
• Doolittle Hall: 719.472.0300