Plan Submittal Checklist for Land Disturbance Permits
Public Works Department / Engineering Division 785-309-5725
9. If the SWPP proposes subgrade work in excess of 30” deep, existing sewers, storm sewers,
water mains, culverts and other underground facilities within the tract, indicating locations of
storm inlets, manholes and other pertinent features.
10. Areas to be disturbed.
11. A natural resources map identifying soils, forest cover, and resources protected under other
articles of this code;
12. Proposed Erosion and Sediment Control BMPs to be employed;
13. A sequence of construction of the development site, including stripping and clearing; rough
grading; construction of utilities, infrastructure, and buildings; and final grading and landscaping.
Sequencing shall identify the expected date on which clearing will begin, the estimated duration of
exposure of cleared areas, areas of clearing, installation of temporary erosion and sediment control
measures, and establishment of permanent vegetation.
14. All erosion and sediment control measures necessary to meet the objectives of this local
regulation throughout all phases of construction and after completion of development of the site.
Depending upon the complexity of the project, the drafting of intermediate plans may be required
at the close of each season.
15. Sufficient information regarding installation and maintenance of temporary and permanent
vegetative control measures such that the SWPP clearly communicates the intended performance
of the control measures and the manner in which said measures shall be installed and
16. Details and specifications for any sections of the final storm sewer system that must be
constructed after the removal of BMPs such as temporary sediment basins.
17. Final stabilization plan for each phase.
18. Provisions for maintenance of control facilities, including easements and estimates of the cost
19. Work schedule.