SUMMER AID REQUEST – May – August 2020
To ensure consideration for summer financial aid, you must have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid
(FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa by June 30, 2020.
• Summer aid is determined based on completing the 2019 – 2020 FAFSA.
• You must check your Wavelink periodically to view your financial aid information and any new required documents.
• To be eligible for a student loan, TIP, or work study, you must be enrolled at least half-time — 6 or more credit hours.
• If you are not registered for summer classes by May 18, 2020, the first time you do register for summer classes, that date
will be your freeze date. This means if you were awarded a Pell Grant, this will not increase for any additional classes you
register for after this freeze date.
Last Name First Name M.I.
Address (include apt. no.)
Last 4 of SSN (XXX-XX - XXXX)
Tel.: (include area code)
Last High School Attended
Year of High School Graduation
1. Are you interested in the following programs?
Federal Direct Loan Yes No Federal Work-Study Yes No
*All summer loans are disbursed in 2 equal disbursements. Second disbursement will disburse after semester mid-point.
*If awarded, you will be required to log on to your Wavelink account to accept, reduce, or decline your summer loan or work
2. If you have been selected to receive a scholarship or funds from a designated source, please indicate the source and number
of credits/ contact hours you will be enrolled for the summer semester:
TIP # of credit hours_______________________ Indian Tuition Waiver # of contact hours______________
university, or academy? (Do not count LMC)
CERTIFICATION (initial the statements below)
I understand that summer aid is awarded to students with a valid FAFSA on file and either on a first come, first served basis
and/ or by financial need.
If after submitting the Summer Financial Aid Application I change enrollment or drop my summer courses entirely, my aid will
be subject to change.
By signing this form, I certify that all information provided is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and I have
read all information on this form.
Student Signature Date
3.During the 2019-2020 academic year - July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
, have you attended or will you attend another college
click to sign
click to edit