_______________________________ State Park grants the undersigned permission to operate a Federal Aviation Administration
(FFA) registered Small Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) within the park’s boundaries. This form authorizes personal use only.
Any commercial use is strictly prohibited without Special Use Permit (SUP).
DRONE SAFETY FEATURES MUST BE PRESENT AND IN GOOD OPERATIONAL CONDITION.
ALL DRONES MUST COMPLY WITH STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
Permission is hereby granted to conduct this activity with the following conditions:
● Use shall be as described above. Requestor is responsible for drone and any damages.
● No flight over or filming of people not associated with your group.
● Filming is for personal use and will not be used for commercial purposes (no money or consideration exchanged).
● I understand I am required to display the FAA-issued registration number on the aircraft’s exterior.
● BOR PARKS ONLY: For safety and security reasons, drone use is not permitted within 2,000 feet of a dam or its appurtenant
facilities or within the Primary Jurisdiction Zone (PJZ) as outlined in the detailed map, whichever distance is greater. Anyone
flying drones within those restricted areas will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
● Additional park-specific restrictions: ___________________________________________________________________________________________
● Unsafe conditions or failure to comply with the conditions above will result in permit termination.
● A $______________ fee has been collected by ________________________________________. Receipt #_______________________