Office of Admissions
| Suite A Owen Hall |2900 University Avenue|Crookston, MN 56716
2) As an adult or juvenile, I have been found legally responsible for a sexual offense or I have sexual offense charges pending against me at this time
1) I have been expelled from, suspended from, or placed on probation at any high school, college or university for academic dishonesty or for
a) If yes provide a detailed explanation. Use an additional sheet if needed.
Misrepresenting answers to these questions may result in the withdrawal of your application or cancellation of admission. If your answers to the
questions below change, you are required to notify the Office of Admission and provide updated answers.
Terms and Conditions
If yes provide a detailed explanation. Use an additional sheet if needed
Fee Waiver Type: Active Overseas Military Other (AVID, TRIO, etc.)
I certify that I meet one or more of the stated requirements and request that my application fee be waived.
L. Application Fee
Please send completed application materials and payment to the following address:
University of Minnesota Crookston • Office of Admissions
Suite A Owen Hall • 2900 University Avenue Crookston, MN 56716
$35 non-refundable application fee.
You can pay the fee by mailing a check to University of Minnesota Crookston Office of Admissions Suite A Owen Hall • 2900
University Avenue Crookston, MN 56716. Make all checks payable to University of Minnesota Crookston. Please write the student name
in the memo section of the check.
The University of Minnesota reserves the right to deny admission to an otherwise admissible applicant if the University determines that the applicant’s enrollment would not be in the applicant’s and/or the University’s best
interest. Students and applicants may receive, on request, information about campus security, graduation and retention rates at the University of Minnesota Crookston. Contact the Office of Admissions.If you would like
information about accommodations for a disability, either as a student or in the admission process, you may contact Disability Services at 218-281-8587 or the Office of Admissions at 218-281-8569. The University of
Minnesota is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public
assistance status, veteran status or sexual orientation. This publication was prepared by the University of Minnesota Crookston Office of Admissions.
Students who have limited financial resources and meet eligibility criteria set forth by the National Association for College Admission Counseling
(NACAC) will have their application fee waived. Applicants must complete all steps and have the waiver signed by an authorized official before
forwarding to our office.
• UMN Crookston will accept letters in support (on official letterhead) of an application fee waiver from high school officials (counselors, principals, etc.) and representatives of College
Bound Organizations (AVID, TRiO, etc.).
• Application fee waivers can be mailed or emailed. Please include the student's full legal name and date of birth (when possible).
• UMN Crookston waives application fee for applicants actively serving in over seas military.
• UMN Crookston waives application fee for applicants who were degree seeking students and are transferring from the Duluth, Morris, Rochester, or Twin Cities campus.
• UMN Crookston does not waive the application fee for International applicants.
• UMN Crookston does not waive the application fee during Minnesota College Knowledge Month.
• UMN Crookston does not accept cash as application payment.
I certify that the information I have provided on this application and on all other application materials is complete, accurate, and true to the best of my knowledge. I
understand it is my responsibility to request that official transcripts from each academic institution I have attended be submitted directly to the University. I understand
that misrepresentation of application information is sufficient grounds for canceling my admission or registration. (Note: You must sign and date your application.)
Please attach your fee waiver documentation. You can still submit the application without the fee waiver documentation. However, if it is determined
you're not eligible for a fee waiver, a payment of $35 will be added to your account.