PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT (PAD) AGREEMENT – STRATA
Terms and Conditions
• I/We acknowledge that I/we are participating in a PAD plan established by Tribe Management Inc. and I/we participate in this
PAD plan upon all terms and conditions set out herein. Tribe Management Inc. reserves the right to reject my/our application or
discontinue the service.
• I/We warrant and guarantee that all persons whose signatures are required to sign on this account have signed this agreement.
• I/We acknowledge that this PAD authorization is provided for the benefit of Tribe Management Inc. and the processing/financial
institution administering the account, and is provided in consideration of the said institution agreeing to process these PADs
against my/our bank account in accordance with the rules of Payments Canada.
• I/We hereby authorize Tribe Management Inc. on behalf of our Strata Corporation and its processing institution to debit my/our
bank account on the 1st day of each month:
o All recurring monthly strata fees and/or
o Any one-time retroactive or catch-up strata fees adjustments; and/or
o Any one-time sporadic debit of any kind (e.g. a “catch-up” payment on previous outstanding strata fees for first time
PAD enrolment, NSF administration fee, etc.) as authorized in writing by me/us.
• I/we understand that the amount of strata fees may be increased or decreased based on the approved budget as adopted by
my/our strata corporation from time to time.
• I/We acknowledge that delivery of this authorization to Tribe Management Inc. constitutes delivery by me/us to the
• I/We understand that this authority is to remain in effect until Tribe Management Inc. has received written notification from
me/us of its change or termination. The notification must be delivered to the office of Tribe Management Inc. at least ten (10)
business days in advance of the next PAD withdrawal. I/We may obtain a cancellation form or more information on my/our right
to cancel our PAD Agreement by contacting the office of Tribe Management Inc. or by visiting www.payments.ca.
• I/We acknowledge that if my/our account is transferred to another financial institution, this authorization becomes null and void
on the date of the transfer and it will be necessary to provide a new authorization to Tribe Management Inc.
• I/We also undertake to inform Tribe Management Inc. immediately, in writing, of any change in the account (e.g. account closure,
change of account number, etc.) or other information (e.g. mailing address, phone number etc.) provided in this authorization.
• I/We understand that an NSF administration fee will apply to my/our account should my/our PAD be returned due to insufficient
funds, account closure, account freeze, etc. I/We further acknowledge that it is my/our responsibility to ensure the balance in
my/our bank account is sufficient to cover the PADs.
• I/We have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, I/We have the right to receive
reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. I/We may obtain more
information on my/our recourse rights by contacting my/our financial institution, Tribe Management Inc. or visit
• I/We understand the personal information provided in this PAD Agreement is for purposes of identifying and communicating with
me/us, processing payments, responding to emergencies, ensuring the orderly management of the strata corporation and
complying with legal requirements. I/We hereby authorize the strata corporation to collect, use and disclose my/our personal
information for these purposes.
When this form is complete, mail or email to:
TRIBE MANAGEMENT INC.
Attention: Accounts Receivable
419 – 1155 West Pender Street,
Vancouver, BC V6E 2P4
STRATA PAD Form Ver 5.0 Page 1 of 2