Per Board Rule 3310 personal reimbursement for purchase of allowable district materials shall not
exceed $250 per day.
This rule applies to reimbursement requests for both district funds and student accounts.
• Enter all information at top of form: employee name, location, address, EIN (employee
identification number) and Budget code
• Each receipt must be listed separately. Include the store/vendor, receipt date; list of items
purchased (may use additional lines for items) and the amount
• Attach original receipt(s)
• Sign and date the Request
• Obtain the Supervisor and Site/Department Administrator signatures and dates
• Submit the completed form on white paper to the Budget Department
• Requests for reimbursement must be submitted within 30 days
• If student funds, attach the Request for Payment with all signatures
• Personal reimbursements from district funds are processed monthly.
• Requests must have supporting receipts and all required signatures and Budget approval.
• Requests received in Accounting by the 10
of month will be processed in that month;
otherwise, they will be processed in the subsequent month.
Requests for reimbursement will be denied for the following reasons:
• Request exceeds $250 per purchase per day.
• Technology related items, e.g., mouse, keyboard, cables, memory cards, etc.
• Furniture and equipment, e.g., chairs, DVD players, printers, etc.
• Maintenance & Operations/Custodial items, e.g., ladders, tools, etc.
• Purchase shipped to location other than a district site, e.g., home address
• Conference/meeting expenses should be on a Conference Form.
• Foods/Snacks that violate the District’s Wellness Policy, e.g., candy, soda
• Missing “Expenditure of Funds” form 3330