S:\Registrar\Forms\Transfer Credit Approval SU18
PERMISSION TO ADD TRANSFER COURSES TO
SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY RECORD
• This application should be filed in advance if you plan to transfer work from another college or university.
Complete the course information below and return to the Center for Academic Success and Registrar for
approval. If a course equivalency cannot be determined, the form will be returned to the student for a
signature from the appropriate Department Chair.
• Transfer course work must be reported by official transcript mailed to the Center for Academic Success
and Registrar at Southwestern University. (See address below)
• No grade below C- will transfer.
• Special Permission is required for transfer of credits in the last 32 hours of work in your degree. (See box
• No course taken at a junior or community college will count as upper level.
• Approval of this course is not a guarantee of meeting degree plan requirements.
PLEASE CLEARLY PRINT ALL INFORMATION
Student ID or SS#: Phone:
SU Email: SU Box:
Number of Total Completed Credit Hours before taking the requested course(s):
Name/ Location of College where course(s) will be taken:
Session: SU 20 FA 20 SP 20 Classification: FY SO JR SR
APPROVAL SIGNATURE OF DEPARTMENT
Student’s Signature Date
Printed Name of Academic Advisor
SPECIAL PERMISSION REQUESTED:
In last 32 hours? YES ____ NO ____
Approval of Registrar Personnel:
Center for Academic Success and Registrar ● PO Box 770 ● Georgetown, TX 78627
Phone: 512-863-1952 ● Fax: 512-863-1685 ● firstname.lastname@example.org