WHEATON COLLEGE (IL) – HOMESCHOOL INFORMATION FORM
Applicants who have been homeschooled at any time during high school must submit this form with their application for admission.
Please print or type Part 1. Part II should be completed and signed by a teacher in the homeschool.
Wheaton ID # (if known) Date of Birth
Name of Applicant
LAST FIRST MIDDLE
NUMBER & STREET CITY STATE ZIP CODE COUNTRY
I am applying (check one):
Fall Early Action First-Year
Fall Regular Action First-Year
Spring First-Year or Transfer
Thank you for completing the Homeschool Information Form. Your answers will provide guidance to our staff, especially as we
evaluate the applicant’s transcript.
1. What factors led to your decision to homeschool?
2. Is the applicant going to receive a state-recognized high school diploma?
3. What curriculum do you use?
4. Were grades given? What grading scale was used?
5. Please include any additional comments or information which will increase our understanding of your homeschool.
6. Date student will complete / did complete H.S. requirements (date of graduation):
Name Relationship to Applicant
Please return with the signed homeschool transcript to:
Admissions Office, Wheaton College, 501 College Avenue, Wheaton, Illinois 60187
PART I – TO BE COMPLETED BY APPLICANT
PART II – TO BE COMPLETED BY HOMESCHOOL TEACHER
click to sign
click to edit