Transcript processing time is 3-5 days. You can choose to have your transcripts mailed or held for you to pick up.
Transcripts cannot be emailed or faxed. If you choose the option to hold for pickup, you may pick them up from the
front desk in Founders Hall.
*Please note, third party requests/payments are not accepted. Transcripts may only be ordered using the Official
Transcript Order Form or National Student Clearinghouse.*
Ordering In Person:
Transcripts ordered in person (or mailed in using the Official Transcript Order Form) are $8 per transcript.
1. Check in with the front desk in Founders Hall.
2. Fill out a transcript order form (see final page of these instructions):
3. Take form to the cashier and pay $8 per transcript.
4. Return the form to the front desk.
Transcripts ordered online are $5 per destination (limit of 5 per destination). For example, two transcripts
sent to the same destination is $5 where two transcripts sent to separate destinations is $10.
1. Visit the National Student Clearinghouse website at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
2. Hover over the Order-Track-Verify button and select “Order a Transcript.”