Please prepare and submit this form to the Ofce of Student Services, located in
Student Center 303. You may fax this form to 405-574-1220 or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit this form, you are making a “booking hold.” Your
event is not conrmed until it is approved and fees are paid. All blocks on the
front must be lled out, and you must conrm your facility reservation in person
or by phone, 405-574-1278.
1. No outside catering is permitted except for wedding cake. Please discuss
your plans with Campus Dining, 405-224-6050.
2. USAO is tobacco free, as are all state agencies. This means tobacco in any
form, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco,
electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), vaping devices and other
products are prohibited on the campus property of USAO.
3. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on University property except for alcohol
catered through Campus Dining Services, which is licensed by the state.
Alcohol must be consumed in the space where it’s served, not outside
or in other facilities. If alcohol is served at your event, additional security
personnel are needed. See fees at right.
4. Posting decorations with tape, nails or thumb tacks to walls, doors,
draperies, blinds, pews, drapes or other surfaces is PROHIBITED – in all
5. The following items are PROHIBITED in all facilities: lighted candles, fabric
with glitter, ice sculptures, rice, bird seed, live rose petals, glitter (in any form),
confetti, smoke/fog machines, duct tape. If you need to tape down any
decorations or cords to the floor, please ask us for a roll of theater gaff tape,
which leaves no residue.
6. Under Oklahoma State statutes, firearms are not allowed anywhere on
7. The University will not be responsible for any personal equipment, clothing,
and/or other items. If an item is found, it will be retained in Student Services.
Call 405-574-1278 for lost and found.
8. All facility rental fees must be paid once reservations are approved. This
amount is non-refundable.
9. To protect campus facilities, a security deposit is required for every event.
Welcome to USAO. We are pleased to host your event. If you have questions about facilities at USAO, please call Student
Services at 405-574-1278 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.