Flexible from 8a.m.-5 p.m. and some evenings depending on class schedule and events.
ENMU Station 38
Portales, NM 88130
• Work-study eligible
• Hard worker with relationship skills
• Able to work with other cultures
As an oce assistant for Multicultural Affairs, you will assist the director with oce duties and
responsibilities, as well as, help with any director’s tasks. Responsibilities include some of the following:
• Provide assistance to students, faculty, staff, families and the community.
• Organize and coordinate Multicultural Affairs events.
• Contact performers, guest speakers and/or entertainment.
• Responsible for performers and/or guest speakers’ arrival and departure.
• Create agendas and/or programs for performers and/or guest speakers.
• Distribute, post and mail program advertisement yers.
• Find, reserve and decorate program room/venue.
• Organize and coordinate leadership and culture programs.
• Publish and distribute oce facts, information sheets and newsletters.
• Organize and provide scholarship, internship and conference information for students.
• Help other Multicultural Affairs oces.
• Operate, maintain, clean, organize and decorate oce.
• Maintain a friendly atmosphere for students who may visit.
• Maintain Multicultural presence at school events, as well as community events when required.
• Participate in volunteer work at the University and in the community, if necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Student Employee Training
• Defensive Driving
• Attend other Multicultural Affairs events, as well as other leadership events
Oce Assistant Application
Oce of Multicultural Affairs
The Alley, CUB Lower Level | Phone: 575.562.4914
P140605 • 7/15Page 1 of 5