DEF-OB12 (Rev. 02/08) 1
Application to amend authorisation
to import and market in the EU
organic products from Third Countries
according to Article 11 (6) Regulation
For Ofﬁcial Use only
• This application is only to be used if you wish to amend the details
of your existing import authorisation
• Before you start to complete this form, please read the Notes for
• This application may be stamped and veriﬁed by the body carrying
out the most recent inspection in the third country OR if the
amendment only relates the importing operation the inspection
body of the importer may stamp and sign.
• Please use BLOCK letters and
• Send the signed and completed form, together with all the
required supporting documentation to Defra – Organic Imports,
8th Floor, 9 Millbank, C/o 17 Smith Square, London SW1P 3JR.
• If you do not receive acknowledgement within 10 working days
of sending off your form, please contact the Defra – Organic
Imports, 8th Floor, 9 Millbank, C/o 17 Smith Square,
London SW1P 3JR – Tel: 020 7238 5777/6059.
Ofﬁcial Use Only
Section 1 – Details of the importer
1. Company name
Full postal address
* Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Other please specify
Tel. no. (incl. national
2. Name of UK
3. Reference number of import authorisation to be amended
STAMP AND/OR SIGNATURE
OF THE INSPECTION BODY
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXPORTER
(OR IMPORTER, IF THE AMENDMENT
RELATES TO IMPORT
Section 2 – Amendment(s) to be made
Please continue on separate sheet if necessary.
Be sure that inspection body stamps and signs separate sheet.