IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE EIGHTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF
FLORIDA, IN AND FOR BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
OWNER’S CLAIM FOR
MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SURPLUS
Under penalty of perjury, I (we) hereby certify that:
1. I was (we were) the owner of the following described real property in Brevard County,
Florida, prior to the foreclosure sale and as of the date of the filing of the lis pendens:
(Legal description of real property)
2. I (we) do not owe any money on any mortgage on the property that was foreclosed
other than the one that was paid off by the foreclosure.
3. I (we) do not owe any money that is the subject of an unpaid judgment, tax warrant,
condominium lien, cooperative lien, or homeowners’ association.
4. I am (we are) not currently in bankruptcy.
5. I (we) have not sold or assigned my (our) right to the mortgage surplus.
My (our) new address is: ___________________________________________________.
7. If there is more than one owner entitled to the surplus, we have agreed that the surplus
should be paid ____ jointly, or ____ to: ___________________________, at the following address:
Law 1338 / Rev. 01-19-2017