ORANGE COAST COLLEGE
SPRING 2020 PASS/NO PASS (P/NP) REQUEST FORM
Course 1 Name (Ex: ENGL A100): Course 1 CRN (Ex: 32100):
Course 1 Instructor:
Course 2 Name: Course 2 CRN:
Course 2 Instructor:
Course 3 Name: Course 3 CRN:
Course 3 Instructor:
Please check ONE of the following (Submit another form if you’d like to request the other option for another course.)
I request my grade option to be changed to a Pass/No Pass (P/NP) basis for the course(s) listed above.
I request my grade option to be changed back to a letter grade for the course(s) listed above.
lease acknowledge the following:
• All coursework and attendance requirements must be met.
• A "P" for Pass (Satisfactory Completion) or "NP" for No Pass (Unsatisfactory Completion) grade symbol will be
given at the end of the semester. No grade points are assigned in either case, therefore, the grades are not used
to compute the grade
• A “P” grade may be counted towards degrees or certificates, but will not count towards Honors.
• A maximum of 15 units of "P (Pass)" option coursework earned at an accredited college or university can be
counted toward the degree requirements for the Associate in Arts (AA) Degree.
• Grades of "NP" are counted towards progress probation and/or dismissal.
• I understand that some institutions will not accept a P/NP grade for courses required in a major or towards
general education requirements NOTE: It is strongly advised that you speak with a counselor before choosing to
utilize the P/NP option.
• Once the deadline has passed, the grade option cannot be reversed.
have read and understand the information listed above and accept responsibility for the grade option chosen.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FORM: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 11:59pm
-mail your completed form to email@example.com
from your student email address (@student.cccd.edu).
Include the following in the body of your email: Your full name, student ID number, courses and CRNs.
ncomplete request forms, requests received after the deadline (Friday, May 8, 2020 at 11:59pm) and/or sent from
personal email addresses will NOT be honored.