Page 1 of 1
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
Check your myClackamas account for all financial aid correspondence and your Award Letter.
Secure submission of documents can be completed in person, by mail, or fax to:
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships · Roger Rook Hall · 19600 Molalla Avenue, Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: 503-594-6082 · Fax: 503-722-5864 · e-mail: email@example.com · www.clackamas.edu
1. WHAT DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE ARE YOU SEEKING?
Not all programs are eligible for aid. Consult the 2020-2021 Financial Aid Eligible Degree List on page two of this form.
List your Primary Program of Study as shown in the Student Planning section of Self-Service.
If the program listed in Self-Service is not correct, contact Advising and have your program updated before
submitting this form.
MISMATCHED PROGRAMS WILL DELAY YOUR FINANCIAL AID AWARD OFFER.
*Limited entry programs require acceptance into the program before selecting
2. CHECK ALL TERMS YOU PLAN TO ATTEND: Summer ’20 Fall ’20 Winter ’21 Spring ’21
3. ARE YOU CURRENTLY ATTENDING HIGH SCHOOL? YES NO
• I understand all communication regarding financial aid will be done through myClackamas account.
• I understand that additional forms/documents may be requested from me.
• I understand that I must complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) at
https://studentloans.gov if I plan to borrow student loans and that to receive loans I must be in at least 6 credits.
• I understand that my student loans will be disbursed 30 days after the start of the term if I am a first-time borrower.
• I understand I must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and 67% pace towards completing my degree.
• I understand that if I have earned a Bachelor’s degree at any school I am required to complete the Financial Aid Extension
• I understand that if I am currently committed to a Juvenile Justice facility (e.g. OYA) I must notify the Office of Financial Aid and
• I understand that if I fail to begin attendance in any course, or withdraw (officially or unofficially) I will be required to repay all or a
portion of the financial aid I have received.
• I understand that financial aid will only fund courses that are degree applicable.
By signing this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the statements above. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to notify
the Financial Aid Department of any changes to the information on this form.
Student Signature ______________________________________________ Date ________________________