Please describe your recommendations to the student in regards to academic improvement.
If this appeal is approved, the student is required to:
1. Student must demonstrate progression towards achieving a degree or certificate from Grayson
College. At the end of each semester a Financial Aid Advisor will review the Academic Plan
agreement for the possibility and probability of the student graduating within the allotted time frame.
2. The student must make a term GPA of 2.5
3. The student must complete 75% of all courses attempted during the term.
4. All courses taken must apply toward the completion of the approved degree audit.
5. This appeal will expire when the student reaches 150% completion rate of the approved degree audit.
6. Completion of this form does not guarantee the Financial Aid appeal will be approved.
Office Note: Please give a completed copy to the student including the signed degree audit.
Grayson College Financial Aid
6101 Grayson Drive, Hwy 691 Denison, TX 75020-8299
Email to: Financialaid@grayson.edu Fax to: 903.463.3908
Students are REQUIRED to use their GC canvas account or their GC email account for all electronic communication. GC faculty and staff will not reply to student
communication that is sent through an email account other than their GC issued email account or canvas account in order to ensure the identity of the student
when communicating electronically.