INFORMATION FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT
DELIVER TO (complete one):
Name of Recipient: ______________________________________________________________
Recipient’s Email: _______________________________________________________________
Confirm Recipient’s Email: ________________________________________________________
SENT BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
P.O. Box /Street Address
State City Zip Code
RR1, Box 10,000 ● Kingshill, Virgin Islands 00850 ● Phone: (340) 692-4104 ● Cashier: (340) 692-4160
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
OFFICE OF ACCESS AND ENROLLMENT SERVICES ● OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
PRINT CLEARLY (ALL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED)
Student ID #:______________________Date of Birth: E-mail Address:__________________________________________
Last Name: ____________________________First:
Name at UVI: Date of last enrollment: Tel. (m/h/w):_____________________________
INSTRUCTIONS: Select all that apply
Official Transcript Undergraduate Transcript Hold for current semester grades
Unofficial Transcript Graduate Transcript Ph.D. Transcript Hold until degree is posted
MAIL U.S. Postal Service
Name of Authorized person who will pick up transcript ________________________(Valid picture ID required)
Total Transcript Ordered:
Optional Delivery Charges per address
CHOOSE ONLY ONE METHOD
Electronic Recipient: ________________________________________________________
Institution (i.e. Admissions, Graduate Admissions, Registrar, etc.)
Transcript Request Procedure:
1. Transcripts will not be issued to students with holds on their records, until all requirements have been met.
2. We do not accept telephone requests.
3. Transcripts will not be issued to a third party without the written authorization of the student (unsigned Transcript Request Forms will NOT be processed). A transcript
is a confidential document. In order to ensure that records are kept secure, a student’s signature and a copy of a government issued identification must be attached
to the request before a transcript is released.
4. Transcript will not be processed if payment is not received, to pay for the transcript contact the cashier at 340-692-4160.
Email / Mail Request Procedure:
1. Email – Scan your transcript request form and a copy of a government issued ID (required) as an attachment to email@example.com.
2. Mail – Mail your transcript request form and a copy of a government issued ID (required) to Registrar Office ● RR1, BOX 10000 ● Kingshill, U.S. Virgin Islands
Submission of Transcript Request:
1. Please send all documents as an attachment and not in the body of the email.
2. Call Cashier to pay by credit card. Payee for check is UVI.
Note: Online completion and submission of form work best with the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Click here for a free download.
click to sign
click to edit