Nursing & Allied Health Program Application
EMT Basic Medical Coding
EMT Advanced Sterile Processing
Paramedic Practical Nursing
Nursing Assistant Surgical Technology
Level I: Generic RN Radiologic Technology
Level II: LPN/Paramedic to RN Respiratory Therapy
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Complete all SEARK College Admission Requirements and general requirements
1. Completion of all general admission procedures of the College.
2. Completion of competency testing in Reading with a minimum score of:
• ACT: 19
• Compass Reading: 83
• Accuplacer Reading: 75
• Next Generation Accuplacer: 250 OR
3. Completion of a course in Developmental Reading with a grade “C” or better
4. Current CPR Certification (American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider or American Red
Cross Profession Rescuer).
ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURE: Should qualified applicants exceed the available slots in the program, admission into a
class will be based on the date of completed application. Upon acceptance into the Program, the student must submit the
following to begin classes: The cost of the subscription Drug Screen, and Criminal background check is the student’s
1. Functional Ability Acknowledgement Form
2. P.P.D. Skin Test or Chest X-Ray
3. Tdap Vaccination (Must be taken within 10 years)
4. Current Flu Vaccination
5. Hepatitis B Series or Signed Vaccination Waiver Claim Form.
6. Drug Screen
7. Criminal Background Check
The above information must be submitted to:
Southeast Arkansas College
Nursing & Allied Health Technologies Division
1900 S. Hazel St.
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
Students enrolled in Allied Health programs with a clinical component will be assessed a fee for malpractice insurance.
Email Completed Application
(from SEARK Student Email)