Edith R. Bullock Prize for Excellence
(The First Page of this Form Is Required for All Nominations)
1. Name of Nominee: _____________________________________________
2. Address of Nominee: _____________________________________________
3. University Affiliation of Nominee (faculty, staff, student, alum, supporter, etc.):
4. University Department, Institute, College, Campus, or Organization most closely identified with the
5. Why is this person being nominated for the Edith R. Bullock Prize for Excellence? This portion of the
nomination is the primary determinant of the quality of the nomination. It should outline in detail
what accomplishment, characteristic or activity of the nominee demonstrates the nominee's excellence
in support of the University.
(Use additional sheets as necessary)
6. A recent, within 2 or 3 years résumé or curriculum vitae for the nominee must be attached. Do not
include voluminous lists of publications. If nominee does not have such a résumé, the attached form
may be used as a guide for its creation.
7. No more than 3 supporting letters from other members of the university community or from the public
should be included. The references should relate to the requirements of the award.
8. Name of person submitting nomination: _____________________________________
Relationship (if any) to the University: ______________________________________
Signature (required): ____________________________________________________
Telephone Number: _______________________
click to sign
click to edit