Metered Mail Form
International Mail Only
Charge to Department
USPS First Class Mail International
USPS Express Mail International
USPS Priority Mail International
Indicate below how mail should be processed:
• All mail being sent internationally should be accompanied by a completed International Metered Mail Form
and must be kept separate from all other domestic mail.
• Charges are posted nightly and can be viewed on eDog the next business day.
• International mail that is not kept separate from mail traveling to U.S. destinations could result in having
that mail be processed in the wrong classification and will most likely receive incorrect postage.
• All international parcels should be accompanied by a completed and signed customs form (PS form2976 or
PS form 2976A).
NEW! You can now fill-out Customs Forms online by clicking here.
• When addressing your mail piece, the last line of the address should contain only the name of the destination
country spelled in English, all capital letters with no abbreviation.
Mail Services • Station B Post Office
PMB Box # or
Number of pieces: _________