C in KHS615, only 1.5 elective credits will be met (1.5 credits for KHS615, 0 credits for
_____ 7. I understand my financial aid status will be affected by pursuing the DCP and MSES
• Consortium Agreement: Within the semester(s) that I take KHS595 Clinical Exercise
Assessment and KHS615 Exercise Prescription, I will be eligible to complete a
consortium agreement between NWHSU and CSP. This consortium agreement can
only be used for these two courses because KHS595 and KHS615 can count toward
my DCP program. Since my DCP program is considered my primary program (I am
taking most of my credits in that program), credits that do not count toward the DCP
program are not eligible for a consortium agreement. I understand:
• I must complete the consortium agreement in order to increase my financial aid
budget to include the tuition and fees for KHS595 and KHS615. Once approved,
this consortium agreement may lead to a larger refund for me if I borrow the
additional cost to pay for these courses. If I receive a refund in this manner, I can
use it to pay CSP directly for the KHS595 and KHS615 tuition.
• I am responsible for paying CSP myself for any tuition and fees owed to the
school by the published tuition deadline date for the term. NWHSU will not
provide any money to CSP; it is my responsibility to pay CSP.
• I am responsible for initiating a consortium agreement with the NWHSU financial
• NWHSU will credit all financial aid to my NWHSU’s charges after the 10th
business day of the term and that any financial aid that exceeds the charges will
be available to pay for these courses.
• I must provide the NWHSU registrar with a copy of an official transcript showing
the earned grades for these courses at the end of the term.
• Payment: I understand the MSES coursework can be paid by me to CSP using the
following options: a) The $1,000 partner scholarship awarded to me as a NWHSU
student (this will be divided over three semesters), b) with refund money I receive
from NWHSU (this refund can result from my DCP financial aid alone and/or from
the consortium agreement for KHS595/KHS615), and c) private loans, other private
funding, or other non-federal funding.
• Timeline: I understand it is in my best financial interest to complete the MSES
program by the end of my DCP program. Once I graduate from the DCP program, I
will not be able to take out any federal loans for the MSES program because I may
have already met my maximum allowance through my DCP program.
_____ 8. I understand I must meet all admissions requirements of CSP to be accepted into the
MSES program. These include a bachelor’s degree, a 3.0 GPA from my undergraduate
degree (not DCP coursework) as documented by my official bachelor’s degree