NURSE AIDE LEVEL II APPLICATION ∙ FALL 2020
Admission to Nurse Aide Level II for FALL 2020 is by application. There are ten (10) spaces available.
Prospective students must be currently listed on the Nurse Aide I Registry. Registration fee is $218, which
includes $180 registration, $5 technology, $15 security, $2 accident insurance, and $16 malpractice
This 163-hour course prepares students to perform more complex nursing skills for patients or residents,
regardless of the setting. Course includes class, laboratory and clinical learning experiences. Students
must attend 95% of all class sessions; absent no more than five hours of lecture/skills and five hours of
clinical; must maintain an 80% average on all tests; and final exam score must be 80% or better. Upon
successful completion of the course and skill/competency evaluation, the student will be eligible for listing
with the North Carolina Board of Nursing on the Nurse Aide II Registry. The cost of this is $24.00.
Students are required to show proof of AHA CPR – Health Care Provider certification.
• Complete the Nurse Aide II application on the reverse side. Application can also be downloaded
from the wilsoncc.edu website, Continuing Education, Health Occupations page.
• Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Continuing Education office on
• Copies of the following are required and must be submitted with application:
• Must be listed on the NC Nurse Aide Registry (proof of non-expired listing required)
• High School Diploma, High School Equivalency, or Transcript
• Valid Picture ID (example: unexpired driver’s license)
• Proof of Current CPR certification (AHA) Health Care Provider
• Proof of the following immunizations:
• One TB skin test (within (12) months of class start date)
• Two MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella) injections
• Three Hepatitis B (at least the first injection prior to the start of class is required)
• Varicella injections or Titer (blood test to prove immunity to chicken pox)
• Tdap (within the past ten (10) years)
• Flu vaccine – starting September 2020
It is the student’s responsibility to obtain and attach copies of the required immunization records to
application. Keep the original record and SUBMIT COPIES ONLY.
• Advanced Skills for the Healthcare Providers 2
Edition - (Approximately $120)
REQUIRED PRIOR TO CLINICAL ROTATIONS:
UNIFORMS: Navy blue scrub-type top, navy pants, white lab coat, and white, closed-toe shoes. The
Instructor must approve skirts and/or dresses prior to clinical rotation. Nametags are available in Building
F prior to clinical rotation. Nametags are required for clinical and are free to students.