employees and applicants for
Notices to be provided to the Authority's Compliance Officer setting
forth provisions of this
clause. Said affirmative action program addresses both the internal
recruitment, employment and utilization of minorities and the external recruitment policy regarding minority
consultants, materials suppliers and equipment lessors.
3. That the bid has been executed with full authority to do so; that the Bidder has not directly or indirectly
any agreement, participated in any collusion, or otherwise taken any action in restraint of free,
competitive bidding in connection with these projects; and that all statements contained in this bid and in this
certification are true and correct and made with full knowledge that the Authority relies upon the truth of the
statements contained in this bid and in the statements contained in this certification in awarding the contract
for the projects.
4. That neither the Bidder nor its principals:
a. are currently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded
from bidding or contracting by any agency of government including but not limited to federal, state,
regional, county or local government agency, in this or any other state including any department,
division, commission, authority, office, branch, section and political subdivision or other
quasi- governmental entity;
b. have, within a three-year period preceding this bid, been convicted or had a civil judgement rendered
against them for commission of fraud or a criminal offense in connection with obtaining, attempting to
obtain or performing a public federal, state or local contract; violation of federal or state antitrust
statutes or commission of
theft, forgery, bribery, falsification or destruction of records,
making false statements, or receiving stolen property;
c. are currently indicted for or otherwise criminally or civilly charged by a
(federal, state or local) with commission of any of the offenses enumerated in paragraph (b) of this
d. have, within a three-year period preceding this bid, had one or more public contracts (federal,
state or local) terminated for cause or default.
5. The Bidder has a current, valid registration issued pursuant to the “Public Works Contractor Registration
Act," P.L. 1999, c. 238 (c. 34:11-56.48 et. seq).
6. The Bidder has a current, valid Business Registration Certificate for State Agency and Casino Service
Contractors issued by the New Jersey Department of Treasury to perform work in New Jersey.
7. The Bidder has current, valid contractor or trade licenses and permits required under applicable New
Jersey law for any trade or specialty area in which the firm seeks to perform work.
8. During the term of construction of the project(s) that comprise this package, the Bidder will have in
place a suitable quality control and quality assurance program and an appropriate safety and health
9. Any bidder or contractor who willfully makes, or causes to be made, a false, deceptive or fraudulent
statement in the certifications required pursuant to P.L. 2000, c. 72, shall be guilty of a crime of the fourth
degree and shall be permanently disqualified from bidding on all school facilities projects; and, in the case of
an individual or the officer or employee charged with the duty of making the submission for a Bidder, shall
be guilty of a disorderly persons offense.
10. The Bidder shall make a good faith effort to meet goals as set forth in N.J.A.C. 17:14-1.2 by providing the
maximum opportunity for small business enterprises (SBE) to compete for and perform contracts.
NJSDA Project Rating Proposal Form (PRP)