Angel Tree Registration Questions:
1. How many Angel Tree cards would you like?
2. Who would you like to shop for? _______________
3. What age range? ________________________
4. Would you like to purchase gifts for siblings? ______________
5. Are you signing up on behalf of an Organization/Department? ______
6. Would you prefer to shop on an Amazon or Wal-Mart wish list? ______
7. If you plan on donating a gift card, do you give permission to a staff member to utilize card to
shop for child? _______________________
Phone Number: _______________________
Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Children and Family Services Administration
Angel Tree 2020 Registration
Thank you for your generosity and support
from everyone at the Muscogee (Creek) Nation, Children and
Family Services Administration. These gifts ensure some of Muscogee (Creek) Nation’s most vulnerable
population a joyful and wonderful Christmas.
Once you have registered for an Angel, an Angel Tree Coordinator will be in contact to notify you of your
assigned Angel Tree Card. You and/or your organization will receive a copy of your responses via email to
the provided email address for your records. You may also request a hard copy to be mailed.
After you have purchased the angel gifts, please call the Angel Tree Coordinator at 918-752-5443. The
coordinator will then work with you to set up the safest and most convenient process of returning the gifts
to the Children & Family Services Administration.
Again, thank you so much for your caring and thoughtfulness for our Muscogee (Creek) Nation children.