Preferred Location of Class (check Academic Calendar for holidays and school closures)
Menifee Campus San Jacinto Campus Temecula Higher Education Center
28327 La Piedra Rd 1499 State Street 43200 Business Park Drive
Menifee, CA 92584 San Jacinto, CA 92583 Temecula, CA 92590
Off Campus Meeting Location
If this class requires students to meet at a location off an MSJC campus, please provide the name and address of location
A Certificate of Insurance is required in the following amounts for off-campus locations:
Commercial general liability insurance coverage:
• $1,000,000 per occurrence (combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage);
• $1,000,000 for personal and advertising injury liability;
• $1,000,000 aggregate on products and completed operations and $2,000,000 for general aggregate.
• List District as an additional insured
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What fee do you expect for teaching this class? $________________
(MSJC will determine the cost of the class based on your requested fee)
If there are materials, what are the cost? $________________
Please provide a detailed list of items provided to students)
Total fees to be paid to instructor/contractor: $________________
Are students required to purchase a textbook for this class? Yes No
If yes, please provide the following:
Textbook Title: __________________________________________ Author: ________________________________
ISBN#: ________________________________________________ Approx. Cost: __________________________
Are there any other supplies students will need for class? If yes, please list:
By submitting this proposal to the Community Education office, you agree to the following:
• No fees may be charged or collected from student in class. A walk in student must register online at
• No services, products or materials may be sold in class.
• Instructors/contractors are not permitted to use this class to promote their personal business.
• A proposal is not a guarantee that the class will be offered. Classes are contingent on sufficient enrollments
Instructors will be reimbursed 100% of
material fees when a list of items has been
provided with the proposal form. Materials
cannot cost more than the class.
Total Cost of Class