© 2019 Precision Nutrition precisionnutrition.com
Make It an Action Worksheet
What are your client’s existing:
• solutions to other problems
To ask your client:
• Where / how are you already successful? How can you do
more of that?
• In what situations do you tend to be successful? How can
we reproduce that for you in the service of a new nutrition-
• Where do you feel strongest? How can we build on those
What’s awesome about your client?
How to make goals into actions: a quick reference
1. Start with the awesome.
2. Let the client choose the direction.
3. Set the right kind of goal.
4. Break the goal down.
5. Choose ONE small piece.
6. Shrink the task even further.
7. Conﬁrm the ﬁt.
8. Set up an accountability system.
9. Use outcome-based decision making to assess how well the action worked and plan next steps.
Step 1: Start with the awesome