MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
NCA 00-136 GRANT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
: Applicants MUST complete this application and submit all requested documentation.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
NCA 00-136 is designed to address the needs Muscogee (Creek) students who have exhausted all
other funding sources to meet their need and WHO ARE NOT RECEIVING ANY TYPE OF FINANCIAL
ASSISTANCE FROM ANY OTHER TRIBAL EDUCATION PROGRAM FOR THIS SPECIFIC NEED.
1. The NCA 00-136 Grant will assist eligible students with approved needs ONE TIME, that may range up to
a maximum of $500 based on financial need. Special Academic & school related Extra-Curricular
2. This grant is SUPPLEMENTAL financial assistance and should not be seen as the total funding source for
any specific need.
3. We do not do reimbursements.
4. The Recipient will be required to sign a statement that all receipts will be submitted to the reviewing
committee within two (2) weeks of the grant being utilized. Funds must be used for the purpose
approved by the reviewing committee.
5. The Grant Award is non-transferrable and must be utilized by the applicant for approved need only.
6. If funds are not used in the manner approved by the reviewing committee those funds are subject to be
repaid by the recipient.
7. The Reviewing Committee has full discretionary authority in the administration of these funds.
8. If selected as a grant recipient, you will be notified by mail or/ phone from the Grant staff.
GRANT REQUIREMENTS: REQUIRED
1. Complete application (attached)
2. Copy of applicants MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION CITIZENSHIP card
3. Letter of acceptance or appointment from the academic organization (Special Academic), school
sponsored educational or school sponsored athletic organization (Extra-Curricular)
4. A short (printed or typed) statement explaining your need
5. A budget breakdown:
a. Expenses being incurred by the student (e.g., tuition, textbooks, on-campus housing costs)
b. The amount of funds being requested
c. Listing of funds raised by the student to assist in this endeavor (money you made from job, or
donated to you)
6. Letter(s) of denial from alternative funding source(s) (letter from financial aid, bank, etc.)
Mail Application to: Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Department of Education & Training
ATTN: NCA 00-136 Grant
P.O. Box 580
Okmulgee, OK 74447
For Additional Information Contact the Department of Education&Training at: 918.732.7727 or 918.732.7741
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org