MUNICIPAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION (ONTARIO) INC.
TRANSITIONAL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
The Board of Directors may grant an individual, who held a valid Municipal Law Enforcement Officers Association
(Ontario) regular membership and was a member is good standing for the previous two years of employment, who is
now unemployed or in receipt of Employment Insurance benefits, a conditional transitional membership, in order for
that individual to maintain membership in the Association, subject to the following conditions;
1. The conditional transitional membership shall not to exceed 2 years unless otherwise determined by the Board of
2. Applicant must apply for a conditional transitional membership within 60 days of commencement of unemployment
or receipt of employment insurance
3. The conditional transitional membership shall be available to an individual on no more than 2 occasions
4. Applicant must pay the annual regular membership fee in order for the Board to consider the request (currently $110)
5. Upon request from the Board of Directors, supply a copy of their record of employment or other documents as
required by the Board
6. The member/applicant has not been convicted of a criminal code or other offence which would bring embarrassment
or discredit to the Association.
A member who has been granted a conditional transitional membership may attend the Annual General meeting but is
not entitled to vote or sit on the Board of Directors.
Please make your cheque payable to
and return WITH THIS ORIGINAL FORM:
MUNICIPAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS'ASSOCIATION
Jesse Edsall, Membership Chair
or by mail to:
16 Malvern Crescent
Guelph, ON N1L 1G8